Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

Quadruple Disappearing Nine Patch

The idea didn't let me go, so I had to try it...
QD9 before cutting


Same setting as Christina from A Few Scraps had used in her DD9.
If you dare to zoom in you might see that seems don't match yippieh but one is pretty close (might look like mismatched) so I might follow Suz' advice about narrow sashing. I won't go any bigger, my biggest ruler is 15". At 21 1/4" these blocks are huge so I will need fewer to complete the top and use up some of my batik stash! Might have to get more white fabric though...the white spaces are very large, I think I will quilt Diane G's feathers on it :-).
Now I am feeling good about this quilt top, that's the way to go for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to know you were here!