Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Another Month Bites the Dust

Well, I've caught up a bit on my Tokyo Subway Map Quilt, blocks 21 and 22 (for August) are finished!



On to September next - Suz gave me a bag of pinks last month, I better check on her blog what the September blocks were :) Somehow this quilt has been whispering to me "quilt every colour in a different fmq pattern"...
If my cold lets off tomorrow, I might get around to posting pics of the fabrics I bought in Germany back in July.
Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. I'm all caught up on your blog now. Love your new bag, I must try Elizabeth Hartman's patterns. Love all your new fabrics too. More bags from the polycottons? I've seen that writing Ikea print before, it's very cool. And your little red quilt!!! Oh no!!! I think you should contact NZ post about it seeing as it must have happened while they were in possession of it. If it was punctured I don't think even a bubble bag would have saved it :( Nice to see your Tokyo subway coming together too. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to know you were here!