Pages

Saturday 21 January 2017

Progress Update

Just a quick update, using the Blogger app which can be fickle, so please be patient with me:)

This was my resolution:
  • Finish Press Start - DONE and on middle DS' bed :)
  • Finish Giant Chevron - quilting of the background around the outside: Approx. half way
  • Finish Opal Essence - quilting the cubes: 19/40 done
  • Complete remaining Vintage Quilt Revival blocks - completed block 14/20
  • Piece Metro Rings top 
  • New little project - 15 blocks completed


  • Something 'arty' - no progress yet.
  • Nursing a cold in them middle of summer is no fun, I hope it will disappear by Monday when I start a new job as Head of Education at Waitangi National Trust, the place where in 1840 the Treaty of Waitangi between Maori tribes and the English crown were signed, the foundation for New Zealand today. I am hopeful that I can keep some momentum going in my sewing, even when back at work.

    Happy Sewing!

7 comments:

  1. You have been busy! Great to hear about the new job, will have to catch up on a weekend sometime to hear how it is going. I must do some more VQR blocks before you get away from me again - did you use the templates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the new job is enjoyable? You have lots on the go in the sewing room too! Busy girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely loving it!! Still getting some sewing done, that's a bonus but I haven't gotten around to blogging about it yet :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Monica...have you seen my post on the new Clarity Ruler foot? I got one after Xmas and it works fantastically on the Pfaff machine. Well worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After reading your post I ordered one tonight :) can't wait to have a play :)))

      Delete
  4. Oops sorry...wrote your name wrong

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to know you were here!