Pages

Sunday 5 April 2015

Binding and more threads:) for Easter

Happy Easter to you all! After a fun afternoon/ evening with friends yesterday today was a quiet at home day - perfect for sewing! The Subway Map Quilts has the binding on and I'm heading towards the half-way mark with hand stitching the binding to the back - love the skinny Millinery needles I bought back home in Kerikeri last year, makes handwork so much easier! I alternate this with burying threads, unbelievable how many threads are still left to do.

Hubby made the mistake of asking me what quilt I will work on next:)

(Can you see yet another furry helper?)
The setting triangles were cut ages ago, and I might even have the right size batting and suitable backing:

Hope you have a happy and productive Easter weekend, too:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to know you were here!