Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Join the Bag Along 2013

As per yesterday's post, Suz and I have started on a Elizabeth Hartman's Sewing Circle Tote. Why don't you bag along with us? What bag pattern have you always looked at but never completed? Why are bag patterns so complicated anyway?
So join us over on the Bag Along Page  and tackle your bags. Write a post on your blog about the bag(s) you would like to complete or join us for the one we are working on and enter your information into the linky. Feel free to grab the button from my sidebar. I am trying to commit myself to work on a bag (or part thereof) every month and post about it on my blog. If we get any takers, let's have a blog hop at the end of every month to admire everyone's progress or help out with queries / questions etc. There might even be a giveaway every now and then...
Let's get bagging along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to know you were here!